Unique UK MBA Program @ MMI
In our unique UK MBA Pathway Program at Myanmar Management Institute, you can achieve the three differentiated qualifications and titles –
- M.B.A (University of Chichester, UK) [This MBA (top-up) is validated and awarded by the University of Chichester and delivered by OTHM.]
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Master-level Diploma)
- M.O.T.H.M (UK) [These qualifications are delivered by Myanmar Management Institute.]
The program has two separated stages.
The first stage is delivered by Myanmar Management Institute (MMI) and completion of this stage will entitle you OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership and Membership of OTHM. It will take around 10 months and you will fully study in classroom teaching basis from local and international experienced lecturers.
The second stage is delivered by OTHM (UK). Completion of this stage shall top-up you with MBA (University of Chichester). It can take up to 6 months and will be taught by OTHM (UK) on blended learning basis with e-Learning resources and e-Learning management. OTHM is a UK based Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and recognised by Qualifications Wales. Myanmar Management Institute shall assist you with necessary support, and this includes local workshops and seminars which will ensure you with successful and smooth study.
The whole program will take one and half years.
For entry onto the UK MBA Program, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English language competency.
For more details, please contact us.